Thursday, May 24, 2007

.............

Is it possible to enjoy the beauty of the silent night while wishing the sun would rise to spread warmth to every part of your body? Is it possible to love despite the fear of loss and hurt? I hope so!!

We go through the worst phases and come out fine! A little scratched but fine! It’s all about believing in you! I believe I can fly… I believe I’m fine! :) I believe there’s hope for a better tomorrow! I believe that everything gets better with love and time! I guess someone was right when they said “it’s better to love and hurt than never to have loved” and yes there is something absolutely beautiful about the silent night something contrasting to the warm and bright summer morning nevertheless beautiful!

That’s the best part of life, isn’t it? Looking for joy and peace everywhere and when you can do that, you are truly blissful! When the world turns its back on you, but you learn to stay strong, you are truly a hero!

From when I was old enough to understand it I have walked life’s road to achieve it! I think on this very very important crossroad, I’m a little closer to that part of my life....where life is full of thorns but you just don’t get pricked! Or just didn’t see the thorn among the bunch of roses!

I don’t know if that stage actually exists in one’s life! But I’m willing to do anything to find out! My sis once told me that things aren’t always as bad as were make them out to afterall ‘ What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly’. So maybe getting there..... attaining pure bliss ain’t all that hard. It’s all about faith!This time it's faith in you!

Somehow everything is easier if you believe in you….If you have a friend in you…. If you love you! The highest of mountains aren’t high enough if you know you can conquer them, the strongest of currents aren’t strong enough if you know you can swim right through them! Nothing is impossible and I guess the key is to just believe!!

7 comments:

¤§©å®tï$§úè¤ said...

Very expressive!! Divulging, almost. And, compared to the previous articles, I see much improvement in style!! =)
Me likes! Update more often now!

Parth Jhala said...

like i told you..marked improvement since when u last blogged!! written about something so humanely difficult to do..but written so inspirationally!! shows the hesitant yet strong willed amalgamation of ones present and future so wonderfully! that is what maybe makes this so beautiful! keep writing..ure only jus gettin better!! ummmahh!!

Anonymous said...

tooo good nidhi!!!...its like i can finally relate it to my own life & find sm light in darkness!!..things serously cant b so bad also as it seems right!?...sm ray of light is always dr...just need to look out 4 it!!!...i guess after readin dis...i'll to try & find hope in my hopeless & saddistic life!!!:P

u only keep gtn btr!!!!!
muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Anonymous said...

BUM! do u even know how good u r!! :P! VERY GOOD! if u ever doubted it! this one def highlights what i believe most in to have a positive attitude nd most of belief in urself!! so def goes right up there as one of my favs! the style has def improved ...there is a smooth flow of sentences which makes it really nice!!! not like there wasnt before but uve just gotten better!!! :P! so keep writing sexy stuff! ummmaaahhh!! :*!!

you know who! said...

i just hope that you have begun to really believe in yourself!

kavu! said...

no more words on how u write!!!...cause u know its amazing!...trust me nids u r a rose...i really don't care if the bunch of roses has thorns or if a bunch of thorns have roses ....luv ya girl!muah!

kapil said...

i think this is my fav post of urs! just loved it!! :D