Monday, September 29, 2008

worthwhile.

You have always made things easy for me,
but this time even you couldn't rescue me,
Being strong was never my cup of tea,
Being weak came easier to me.

The sounds of the train make me cry,
the red turns green and i have to say bye,
I know you will be back to make me smile,
but I'm too torn at the thought of goodbye.

It's been a year of being away,
I'm as weak as I was on the first day,
each time i watch that train leave,
my heart flips and I go all weak.

You hold my hand and hug me tight,
you say ul be back before i can blink twice,
these words are now a part of me,
they keep me company when I'm lonely.

I know you'd never leave if you had a choice,
but life's never been that easy a ride,
i know soon you'll be by my side,
it's the only thing that makes this pain worthwhile.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever seen words flowing like unstoppable fresh stream water...

This is the place and let the flow..flow

nids!!! said...

thanks! whoever this is!!

Кαℓчαη !! said...

it is elegant!...i would be miser to my words if i said its beautiful...its worth every word...don't ever stop writing...

nids!!! said...

thank you sooo much kalyan!! you are soo sweet! :)

Jonathan said...

super duper awesomely meaningful ...
loved it ...
I wish I could share the same feeling ... :( ...

Keep the words flowing... ! :)

Praneeta said...

thats a lot of deep stuff u'v written nids,... nice wrk!!.. gr8 going!!:D

kapil said...

lovely! lovely! lovely!!!! one line just flows into another! i had tears in my eyes the first time i read it nd u know how often tht happens na?! :P hehe! ummaahhh!! this one goes rite on top with my favs! :) keep writing the way u do! ur AMAZING!!! :d!

Aristurtle, Pepsi and Me. said...

Wow, to write is to live through words and the expression you managed propel actually made my heart ache... Did you write this when Prathama was leaving ???

The style of your poetry is simple, and elegant with no layers

I LOVE THIS POEM a LOT :D

Vishnu

Srinidhi said...

thanks all of you! :D

@vishnu! i love this one too re! :D muaah!!

@kapil! sill boy! :D muaaaahh!

@pranee! your just kind girl! muah!!

@jon! i dont know what to say re! muuaaah!!

mary said...

this is one of THE BEST posts on ur blog nidho! ..i so absolutely love it!! i can read it a zillion times n wud wanna read it yet another tym!..SUPER!!(very small word to describe the awesomeness i know bt i dunno watelse to say)