Sunday, March 08, 2009

My bucket list!!!

Finally my bucket list!!! :D

1. I wanna play volleyball professionally(read indian player :D) and enjoy every minute of the matches.
2. I wanna step onto an actual baseball field and feel the rush.
3. I wanna someday write for the leading sports magazine in the world.
4. I wanna write a book, get published and sold out before Im 45.
5. I wanna help my sisters buy my parents their retirement home.
6. I wanna own a house that people might mistake for a zoo (lots of animals and lots of space :D)
7. I wanna learn how to play an instrument fully. (violin/ guitar hopefully)
8. I want to dance in front of a huge audience and enjoy the feeling
9. I want to be an amazing cook. So i can make myself delicious stuff for all my cravings! :D
10. I wanna see India for places shes not known for and write about them.
11. I wanna live away in a foreign land for a while, without a job, alone! :P
12. I want to do all in my power to help animals (especially the endangered ones... I've got your back Aishu :D)
13. I wanna walk into a store and buy anything i really like without looking at the price tag or thinking twice! :)
14. I wanna go on a road trip.
15. I wanna own a house in a far off land! :P
16. I wanna make it through the best college in the country (first) ! :)
17. I want a part time job of making personalised presents for peoples birthdays! (I LOVE DOING THIS :D)
18. I want to make a chick flick because i know how to and i love it! :P
19. I want to take a day OFF and go mountain climbing, bunjee jumping and do the wild things i normally will never do! :)
20. I wanna be part of a theatre production and be the star/villain of the show.

this is just the beginning... when i find some more! il add!!! :D
i put this picture up because its my last memory of me performing in a play! Yet again male and villian!!! :P

10 comments:

Кαℓчαη !! said...

very ambitious :)

i like!!

D!! said...

wonderful!!...im sure u will achieve all....ummaah!!..
i can help u cook!!..its really not that big a deal!!

shuuuu said...

syuppperrr .. p.s the mountain climbinggg we can start with gun rock :)..... and the star of a showww and a dance performance alsoo we can do ... u just tell when .. we will go join shiamak ... the personalized gifts .... girll u rock at that :)...... and the animalsss .. aishuu cudd usee allll ur support :)..... and we both will have zoo houses :).... i loveeedd ittt i hopeee they all come tryee :).. i love you ... p.s BODHGAYA :):)

nids!!! said...

thanks you guys!
@kal! i know! way too ambitious! :P

@mits! cooking well is an art! cooking well you have to help oh genius! :D hehe! thanks babe! i hope most of them do atleast! :D

@shu! im right there behind you making our lives zooish! :P and yes yes my friend! i enjoy the personalized stuff! :D i hope they do come true! atleast all that i can! :D

Parth Jhala said...

nice! i like them all! i hope all of them materialise...esp the baseball and buyin ones! cooking if u promise to cook for urself only! :P and i esp like the touring india one! hope they all are crossed off in due course!

Teju :):) said...

hope u get to do all tht!!! nice post!!:):)

kapil said...

really nice!! i loved the list especially the theater nd actor part! drama queen! :p hope all of this is completed nd u achieve what u want! :) p.s il be waiting for my choclate cake once u become full professional cook! :D ummmaahhh!!

Anonymous said...

You know who is this and you also know what i'd comment...
Just ask and hear yourself... you'd get the answer....

Anonymous said...

You know who is this and you also know what i'd comment...
Just ask and hear yourself... you'd get the answer....

D!! said...

wonderful!!...im sure u will achieve all....ummaah!!..
i can help u cook!!..its really not that big a deal!!