Thursday, January 28, 2010

A game..

A thing of the past,
An ache in the present,
A thorn in the future,

Why can’t I erase this pain?
When will I feel like myself again?

A jolt of thoughts,
A flash of the past,
A river of emotions,

It’s a game of my mind,
To isolate and stay perpetually on rewind.

A flood of rage,
An overdose of bravery,
A sprinkle of perception,

When will I see the right?
And stop this insane reasoning with all my might?

A jerk of insanity,
The swing of moods,
A speck of spite,

It’s a game of my mind,
To pick the mindless feeling all the while.

A swirl of complication,
A taste of regret,
The smell of defeat,

Why can I not face the shock?
And stop reveling in the light of the dark?

The pace of judgment,
The noise of silence,
The intellect of insight,

It’s a game of my mind,
To detach logic and conquer the innocence outright.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

its the game of words that ure getting better at every day!!
Approved by DMC

Srinidhi said...

Your approval is appreciated Don. :)

There is no competition to you though mike :)

kneehara said...

this is so real and beautiful!!! :*
love it!! :*

Prathm said...

Wow!Mins well written.. rhyme without it sounding poetically deliberate.. profound thoughts expressed in simple phrases.. really well written babe!

Teju :):) said...

very nicely wriite nabe...simple yet meaningful :):)

Srinidhi said...

Nee :) thanks babe!! :* :* :*

misha!! :) thanks babe.. your comments make me full happy!!! :* glad you like.. :*

teju!! :) :) :) :) thanks re :)

D!! said...

i like poyum!!..but why sad?...n why not writing prose??

hehe!!..jokes apart..nicely written babe!..very articulate! :)