Sunday, January 03, 2010

Revelations of 2009

Every year we learn new things. This year I want to take the time and point out the weird stuff I learnt. Cheers to everyone who helped me learn them.

• Prathama and Dwithiya Raghavan are exceptions to every rule. They are perfect.
• Layla Raghavan is my everything. My love, my life.
• Usha Raghavan and K.R.Raghavan are still so in love. It's adorable.
• Paarth Jhala is the only one of a kind Big Friendly Giant around. Thanks for all the rescuing.
• Neehara Sanjivi is the cutest tiniest person around.
• Kapil B. Baldev is the patientest person on this planet.
• Not all men are jerks. Not all women are bitches. I have met a fair share of both good and bad in 2009.
• Huzefa Kapadia loves AIESEC. You have to love him in spite of his love. Sorry huz. We don’t approve.
• You can take any food away from Aishuwarya Sudarshan but not ice cream!!! Don't dare try it.
• Love comes to us in mysterious and obvious ways.
• Kumail Sadiq is the fastest walker in Hyderabad. Deal with his pace or walk with aishu and huz!
• Time and distance has made Anvitha Patalay, Nenita Praveen and Srinidhi Raghavan stronger.
• Kalyan Yasaswi is a friend indeed. Also one of the best photographers in town.
• Chris Isaac has a secret nidhi mood detector. Thanks chris.
• Prasanna V. Loganathar is the coolest geek.
• Kushang Moorthy can make me smile very very easily.
• Not every stalker is dangerous.
• Reading and writing are the best habits I have.
• Zubin. J. Poovathinkal is the best lawyer I know. He can fight two sides of any case. ANY case
• Friends are those that allow you to pick up where you left off without any questions, that don't judge you, that are able to forgive you for your foolishness, that love you for your stupidities.
• I met the best boss, the wittiest man and I completely love my job.
• Janette Rahman is a blessing in disguise. She doesn’t know it yet.
• You learn all the important lessons the hard way. Trust me.
• If a woman who is better than you thinks you are nice. Don't argue. Thank you Vineeta.
• Rommel Anand is a piece of awesomeness.
• Jonathan Brainard has a knack for gifting innovative presents.
• Janice (a.k.a our kinetic) is a savior alright.
• India is India. You can hate how she functions but never her.
• My home is my sanctuary.
• What goes around comes back around. Be prepared. For anything.


Note:
The order has no relevance in anything. Just how the thought flowed.

13 comments:

Prathm said...

Made me realise how your life is evolving and I am not around to be part of everything!
Very well executed thought process... well written: it seems to have a rhythm.

Lots of love and wishing you more and more magic in the year to come!

Srinidhi said...

I love you mishi!
I miss you every minute of every day :) :)
In your words "its my lifes tragedy that you babies aren't within hugging distance."
ummaaahh!!
Glad you liked babe! :* ummaahh!

Anonymous said...

Approved by the Godfather.

Srinidhi said...

Your approval is appreciated Godfather :)

Chris Isaac said...

kewl dewd :P like i said...im awesome :P

loved reading it :)

Srinidhi said...

Chris! :) thanks! :p

shuuuu said...

:) heyyyyy i can share ice cream too i have also .. but yes deep inside i am plotting murder :P ...
i lovedd the revelation and kummu has had speed correction surgery :P LOL whatever ....
goood going weed and HAPPY NEW YEAR

Srinidhi said...

Happy new year babe! :) No he hasnt :p :p hes just awesome!! :D :*

D!! said...

I am perfect arent I? hehe..anyways..super post..was fun to read n so full of love as well...am glad u r blogging more..good going!!...ummaah!!!

Srinidhi said...

hehe!! yes yes you are perfect! :D :*
Thanks babe!!
I love you!! :*

Jonathan said...

:) .... Wonderful revelations I must say ... :) ...
mwaah

Jonathan said...

plus i like the approval of the Godfather :p

Kushang Moorthy said...

hey....i never read this before.. but its super cute!!!! btw.. where is the 2010 list?