Saturday, July 03, 2010

My guardian angels!


I strongly believe god sends us all guardian angels to get through life on earth. Sometimes it gets very hard to get through it by yourself. For those times your guardian angels make life live-able. I have my own set of guardian angels. Ones that have seen me through the worst times and been with me at my happiest ones. My very own famille. I am immensely lucky to have them and there is not a day that goes by without me being grateful for their existence. This post is just a way to say thank you. For everything.

Appi dearest: How you know exactly how I am feeling I will never be able to explain. Thanks for never questioning and only hugging. Thanks for the faith you show in me. It is my driving force. You are the ultimate dad!

Amma: Your kindness and care have taken me through my darkest times. I am eternally in awe of your ways. You always know exactly what to say. You are my role model :)

Mishi: Your words soothe and energize at the same time. I will never wholly grasp where you generate all that positivity from. Whether near or far you never fail to always be there for me. You are my best friend and my sturdiest pillar of support. I don't know where I would be without you.

Mittu: You are my laughter machine. With you around it is impossible to not be in splits and let all my negativity go. You are my biggest critic. What you think is of utmost importance. You are my best friend and my sturdiest pillar of support. I don't know where I would be without you.

Lay: You are my love and my life. You have taught me patience and how to love. You are the best listener and the best secret keeper. I'l never be able to tell you how you changed my world and me. I love you!

This is an attempt at a thank you for being everything one can ever imagine or need. I love you the most. You are my number one priority. You make my world.

5 comments:

Кαℓчαη !! said...

Just imagining myself having all these people makes me feel lucky :) it must be wonderful having them around..

Prathm said...

Minnu I love you so much babe!!

You are my baby... and I am so amazed at how grown up you have become! I am so proud of all that you are.

You are the strongest person I know Mins and probably the kindest too!

D!! said...

Ditto mishas comment!! I love you and am so proud of the person you are!! You are one of the most important reasons i smile everyday!!..

kneehara said...

Your guardian angels must be so proud of you and all you've accomplished.. :)
you have no idea how many people's guardian angel you have been... :*
Me being one of them... :)
i love you! :*

Srinidhi said...

Kalyan : it is wonderful :) thanks :)

Mishi and mittus!! AWWW! I love you babes! you girls made my day! :*

Nee! awwwww! i love you my love! :*