Wednesday, November 03, 2010

And shut the front door behind you...

I dont need your drama,
I dont deserve your shit,
You aren't the only one blessed,
We all have our own problems.

Anger or malicious content,
creepy, shady thoughts,
take them as you go,
and shut the front door behind you.

I dont like to sink low,
I dont want more pain,
you aren't the only one troubled,
we all have our own problems,

You scream, I shout,
We have lost our dignity now,
just walk out of here today,
and shut the front door behind you.

I am done crying,
I need to fight,
you arent singled out,
we all have our own problems,

You name call, I retort,
we fight a mindless battle,
I dont want your negativity,
leave,
and shut the front door behind you.

I cared too much to let it all go,
Till you pushed me too low,
It's time now,
shut the front door behind you.

2 comments:

shuuuu said...

:):)..... it almost seems u kept me and a certain someone in mind and wrote this .... i loved it

Prathm said...

Mins

I love how you put complex thoughts, emotions in words!!

I could use this poem of yours to illustrate my emotions at many times in my own life!!

Love the passion in it!