Wednesday, July 06, 2011

For the love of tags and answering questions! :)


I read this on Priyanka's blog and I simply wanted to answer it. Questions get me all excited. I don't know why. I had so much fun answering this. :) I have vowed to start writing more. Hopefully, this is just the beginning. :)
I am tagging few more people. As I would like people to answer it too. :) So.. Mittu, Mishi, Nee-baby!, PJ, To-Ph, Shu... too many?! Well two more.. Just in case :p Vinie! :) and Sandy :)

Any one else is free to tag themselves and write away. :) Hope you enjoy it as much as I do :)


1. Without sharing your name, who are you?
The quiet girl in the corner. The one whose nose is buried in some book. The one that will smile at you, if you look her way. The one that can be friendly but restrains. The girl who finds it hard to say no.

2. Describe yourself in less than five words.
Sensitive. Introvert. Crazy. Observant.

3. Do you have any special talents? What?
I would want to say yes. But I cannot think of any. I wish writing a good story was my special talent.
If being clumsy is a talent, I definitely have it. I can fall anywhere. Without being tripped.

4. Are there any talents you wish you had? What?
I wish I could play an instrument or sing or dance. But I am always off key. And I have two left feet.

5. What are your most important interests? What do you like about them?
I love reading. It is my favourite interest. It opens my eyes it new worlds and new thoughts. My other interest will have to be writing. It helps me explore life through another’s eyes.

6. What is your opinion of Lady Gaga?
Bold. She is very comfortable in her own shoes.

7. If you could go anywhere right this second, where would you go?
Hyderabad. I need to see some people instantly.

8. What are your favourite foods for breakfast, lunch, and dinner?
Breakfast: Bread, eggs and lots and lots of coffee.
Lunch: Subway sandwich. With extra jalapenos, pickles and olives.
Dinner: A large plate of yummy pasta and fries. (No clue why.)

9. Do you have siblings? Talk about them; if not, talk about being an only child.
Two sisters. Best things that ever happened to me. My biggest support. My best friends. My angels in no disguise. My go-to people. My biggest strength and weakness. They are the ones who remind me that it is good to put yourself out there. :)

10. Do you like sports? What teams do you support?
I love sports. Been playing for too long to not love it. Indian cricket team. The Hyderabad Ranji team (for personal reasons) Manchester United. Jenson Button and Ferrari. (strange combo) Roger Federrer (though he is not really a team). Mahesh Bhupathi and Leander Paes. The Indo-Pak express.

11. Do you have any tattoos? If not, would you ever get one?
No tattoos yet. Want one. Will definitely get one.

12. Have you ever donated blood? Why or why not?
No. Sadly, I am way too anaemic to donate. Sigh.

13. How do you like your coffee and/or tea?
COFFEE!! Bitter and strong.

14. Are you left- or right-handed?
Right handed.

15. If you’re in college, what are you studying? If not, what did/what are you planning to study?
I am working at a tabloid newspaper. Want to do my masters in Literature.

16. What are some of your short-term goals?
Finish what I started at my job. Write like never before.

17. What kind of music do you like?
All kinds. Not too picky.

18. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Switzerland. I need the mountains close by. And somehow the nature calls out to me. Maybe Dehradun in India also.

19. Have you ever been overseas? Where and when?
Is Nepal overseas? :\ Sigh!!

20. Have you ever been to the circus? What did you think at the time?
I haven’t. I don’t remember going at least.

21. Are you wearing shoes right now? If so, describe them. If not, describe your socks/feet.
No shoes. I have large (size 9) feet. Black colour badly painted toe nails. I hate my feet. Hate.


22. List some things you’d like to do before you die.
I have a bucket list. And none of them seem possible right now. But the most important one is own an animal shelter with my family and make this world a tiny bit happier for them.

23. What do you prefer to write with; pencil, pen, crayon, Sharpie, lipstick, chalk, etc?
Pencil. :) I am very old school that way.

24. Do you like movies? What are your favorites?
Yes. I like movies. But all my favourite ones are favourite for I attached some sentimental thought to them. Sex and the city (cause it reminds me that yah-yah’s are the best). Marley and me (for dogs have changed my world).  Inception (for dreams are the new reality).

25. Do you like chocolate? What’s your favorite kind? If not, WHY.
I love chocolate. Any chocolate is fine by me. Just give it to me :p

6 comments:

Spaceman Spiff said...

Looks like we're gonna be neighbours. I answered the same to question no.18, both places. :D For slightly different reasons, though. :)

nidsitis said...

haha! Awesome!! :D I would like that :D

Priyanka Victor said...

Heyy:) good one! I love Marley and Me too:)

You have pets at home?

nidsitis said...

Hey you! :) Thanks for reading :) :)
Yes the fattest most perfect labby girl :) her name is layla and shes my angel :)

Nirvaan Baid said...

I got to do it as well..!!

Priyanka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.