Saturday, July 23, 2011

Memoirs of a bitch.

I believe we all deal with pain, anger and frustration differently. We each have a special outlet or corner where we react to our hearts content. But is this true for everyone? I wonder.
For now, I am just going to speak for myself. I don't deal with pain and anger very well. I retain it inside till I reach a point where I have no other choice but to burst. That I am told is not good, either for my mental or physical health. Plus those who deserve to have their ears filled with abuses are safe. But I thought why not unleash it all.
So this is me confessing some truths. Actually, this is me releasing my inner bitchy self and not flinching.

  • He was talking. She was talking. Your name was never mentioned. Keep your nose and wise cracks out of the picture.

  • If I want to hear what you have to say, I will ask you specifically. 
  •  I don't have my eye on him. I don't plan to steal him from you. So don't bother infecting his brain about me.
  • WOW! Really?! The undertone of fake gave you away. Sorry.
  • You guys just hated each other two minutes back. Bonded over bitching about me?! So happy for you!!
  • "Listen, I would like it if you didn't tell anyone.." Two seconds later, suspect 1 sends a text. "Babe.. Guess what I just heard. She is loony."
  • To a stranger, "What the fuck are you looking at jackass?"
  • I am your friend. I will be there when you need me. Not ONLY when you need me.
  • There is no point in being nice to you. You never deserved it.
  • No. I don't want to be told I suck at living my own life. It is none of your business to start with.

11 comments:

Parth J said...

Well well well! :P

SUB said...

lol....that would release some stress...which is good for your mental and physical health...

Cheers!
SUB

Soumya said...

Well done. Its nice to give it back at times.

Red Handed said...

This come easy to me :P
You gave me some more..heh

nidsitis said...

Haha! it did. :D thanks :D

nidsitis said...

I want to say to them once :) :)

nidsitis said...

hahaha! I must learn from you :P Thanks for dropping by :D

ram pyaari said...

honest post! liked it!

Warwinrules said...

I sooo loved this one - "To a stranger, "What the fuck are you looking at jackass?"".. mite just try it out soon ;)

Lovely post.. so yummy mean :D

Great read, Srinidhi..loved it!!! :)

Priyanka said...

OUCH!
That hurt :P

May I use a few please?:D

Srinidhi said...

@ram: Thank you :) For stopping by also :)

@Warwinrules: I want to say it also :P

@priyanka: Be my guest :P Use it in lots of place :P