Thursday, December 29, 2011

Reading challenge 2012!!

Now in 2011 I figured that reading new authors is exciting and helps me understand new writing better.
I am now taking the South Asian Challenge 2012 of reading books. I am taking the challenge posed by S Krishna Books.


I will be reading a minimum of 10 books by South Asian writers and hopefully will write a review for all of them. 

I hope many of you will join in as well.

AND yes, there are very pretty badges too. :-)

If you are interested, head over to the link and sign up!! :)






3 comments:

Psych Babbler™ said...

Good luck with the challenge! Looking forward to your reviews...

sumitra said...

Sounds interesting, I'll go check!

Jack said...

Srinidhi,

Read 2 posts now. A Very Happy New Year to you. May this year be the way you want it to be.

Read 2 posts now. You are well balanced. Be what you are and if someone has any difficulty it is his or her problem. Enjoy reading as much as you can.

Take care